The Software for project management in construction
TS Construction Project Management
What is construction project management software?
Whether you are a construction company, architecture or engineering firm, you are all involved in developing projects, which require cost estimation, scheduling and project control.
TeamSystem Construction Project Management is a powerful and flexible software designed and developed by AEC Industry Specialist to enhance your control capacity and to monitor the probability / impact of unfortunate events in order to minimize risks.
Nowadays, more than ever our job depends on shared information during all phases of the project. Design, Estimation, Scheduling, Execution and Maintenance require reliable data to provide qualitative and effective management of your building project.
TeamSystem Construction Project Management allows you to oversee the planning & execution phase as well as share information with people involved in the project.
TeamSystem Construction Project Management is certified by Building SMART for IFC2x3 ISO/PAS 16739 Import
Building SMART is an international organisation which aims to improve quality, engagement, and community for Open BIM within the global built environment sector.
It has developed Industry Foundation Classes (IFCs) as a neutral and open specification for Building Information Models (BIM) to guarantee the exchange of information between software applications used in the construction industry.Find out the user-friendly experience based upon.
Tender & Bidding
TeamSystem Construction Project Management actively supports you in the process of submitting a proposal (tender) to undertake a construction project. The software is developed to:
- Import and manage public price lists (.six, .bc3 and more..).
- Import and manage price lists of manufacturers and suppliers of components (.xls, .xlsx. and more..).
- Prepare and define bills of quantities and relative cost analysis (possibility to integrate CPM with your ERP).
- Do Quantity Take Off.
- Manage specific indirect costs & mark up as well as automatically update your estimate.
- Generate and customized reports.
Find out the user-friendly experience based upon excel style grids, automatic generation of an estimate starting from the bill of quantities and calculated on unit price bearing in mind indirect costs and mark up, specific and advanced dashboards and a huge range of customizable reports.
4D for Scheduling and Planning
TeamSystem Construction Project Management is ready to support you in scheduling and planning your activities. The time schedule can be created starting from the calculation’s groupers, the price list items or by creating a new one from scratch.
You may develop your schedule plan managing the complexity, starting from several levels down to single lines of quotation, or define a more concise one (for example through the work and article type EPU).
Planning can be done by either using the constraints between tasks (Start-End, etc.), assigning yourself start/end dates, or dragging the Gantt bars directly on the graphic interface. The system displays the critical path and the temporal progression of the project economic data.
The duration of activities may also be obtained from the execution time calculated using the analysis module of TeamSystem Construction Project Management. Finally the time schedule obtained can be converted as a Microsoft Project format to guarantee a high level of interoperability.
5D for Project and Cost Control
Once won the contract, it becomes essential to realize the so-called “operational control” also from a management point of view, to define the timing of works, budget, the financial performance, the preparation of the list of requirements for the procurement. TeamSystem Construction Project Management fully supports these functions through the cost analysis modules, job scheduling and management of needs.
- Ability to structure and organize the articles for WBS (working breakdown structures) or based on other groupers (freely configurable);
- Possibility to compare several estimates, as with the prior offering;
- All work can be analyzed in terms of costs with the ability to get the prices straight from integrated ERP; (lists or suppliers movements based on costs per hour of labor and equipment).
- Planning work can be carried out in standalone mode or connected to the rows of quote where you can specify a level of analysis based on which resources are “critical” for the timing of works;
- The working plan can be imported / exported to / from Microsoft Project and Primavera Oracle;
- Through the business intelligence you can analyze the needs based on product categories, planned quantities, times, amounts, quantities ordered and forward RDA (purchase required) directly in administrative management;
- The budgets of order can be determined by choosing between different scenarios and transferred to the Management Control;
- The operational estimate is the basis of all the control functions of the job order.
IFC Viewer integrated in TeamSystem Construction Project Management allows you to upload IFC files (produced by the main 3D CADs) to explore the model and see the quantitative and qualitative properties of the modeled objects.
Thanks to IFC Viewer you can approach the new design technologies and the tools supporting an integrated process in BIM logic in your IFC construction projects.
IFC Viewer software is free and included in TeamSystem Construction Project Management.
Download IFC Viewer of TeamSystem Construction Project Management (it’s free!), install it and you will be able to visualize IFC models at once.