- This event has passed.
Webinar free: Digital Adoption in Construction Project Management
26 October 2020 / 17:30 - 18:30
Digital Adoption in Construction Project Management
Your projects are becoming more complex, yet how projects are managed still forces major project stakeholders to work in silos. Adapting technology and digital transformation has become more imperative, but it’s the right technology that enables firms to efficiently manage project data, streamline workflows, increase collaboration, and reduce administrative workload; this is the key to finding success in today’s remote working environment.
Our work is more than ever dependent on shared information during all project phases. Building project Design, Estimation, Scheduling, Execution and Maintenance require reliable data to provide good quality and effective management. How the technology will allows you to keep the job under your control during planning & execution phases and to share information with the people involved in the project.
Register for this session to learn more about:
- Uncover specific challenges in today’s working environment and implications to the project and firm
- Keep the project under your oversight and control
- Display the critical path and the temporal progression of the project economic data
- Eliminate time-consuming, disjointed take-off processes that can lead to errors
- Quickly provide cost feedback and strategy for better decision making.
- Easily turn building model information into production-level estimates
- Visualizing your project status over time to know where delays could happen and their effect
- How Technology & Digitization is Transforming Preconstruction
Partecipation is open for all and free of charge, signing up is required. Subscribe now!
17.30/18.30 Amman Timezone – 15.30/16.30 CET – Central Europe Time